Most of these have been on Instagram, but here are a few pictures from the last few weeks!
Precious baby curl...
Georgia Kate and I went to play with her friend Penelope!
Just reading up on her birthday buddy and admiring his smocked wardrobe...
"Mommy, put these (spaghetti noodles) on your head and sing Pop Goes the Weasel!"
We went to get our first snow cone of the season!
Reid's perfect day was watching the cars at the carwash and eating popcorn.
Sassy!
We got to meet Craig Robert!
Georgia wore blue to meet her new friend.
Chris blew up the new inflatable pool and this boy had a BLAST!
This is what Daddy put our sweet girl in for her first "swim"! I couldn't stop laughing! Mommy promised to put her in proper swim attire and accessories next time!
Just enjoying an ice cream sandwich :)
I love having a little boy.
We went back to play with Clara and Craig again!
Friends for 25 years and now we each have two babies. We love this family!
We have lots and lots of twin friends! Georgia Kate got to have her very own playdate with these two sets of handsome boys! Usually she just tags along to Reid's playdates. :)
I love this picture!
Driveway fun

















So many cute pics of such cute kiddos! GK should have a play date with all of her twin friends at one time one day… that would be an adventure :) And now I want to go eat an ice cream sandwich.
ReplyDeleteY'all do have lots of twin friends! So fun!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you guys go for snow cones???
Looks like you have been having a great past few weeks. GK is just beyond beautiful. I mean seriously!