Today we went to Blessington Farms with some friends! Chris and I took the kids in the Fall and loved it, so I knew I wanted to come back in the Spring! The weather was gorgeous. We played for a little while and then picked strawberries! It was a lot of fun! They have to clip the strawberries with scissors and Reid has never used scissors, but he actually did great! After we picked strawberries we had a little picnic before heading home. These are the kind of things I used to think I would never be able to do by myself with two kids, so I was pretty proud! ;)
This is typical Reid… always a little skeptical. I don't blame him for being skeptical of the chickens though. ;)
His favorite part was the train ride! We did this in the Fall too!

My little strawberry babies :)
Picking his strawberries...
sweet boys
I have been really impressed with Blessington Farms both times we've been! It's relaxing, low-key, and everyone is super friendly. It's just a great place for young kids!
Fun! And I love their coordinated outfits!!
ReplyDeleteFun!! We are doing Froberg's tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Where is it?? Guess I could google that rather than wait for you to respond :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute. . . goodness. . . seriously SO cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the outing with 2 kiddos. . . I am still in the phase of "I will never be able to attempt anything like this alone with both girls." Ha! So thanks for giving me some hope!
I am dying over Peach's outfit! And Reid looks so grown up in these pictures! John said he likes his haircut and outfit. :) Love them so.
ReplyDelete