I was so excited when I found this adorable burlap bunny garland at Target for $5! This is about the extent of our Easter decorations!
I am really excited about Georgia Kate's new high chair! I copied the idea from a friend. We got rid of our other one (the one I just had to have before Reid was born). The old one was way too hard to keep clean and there were way too many places where food could get stuck. It was just gross. Our new one is a very cheap, very simple one from IKEA and I ordered the monogram sticker from Etsy! Some may think monogramming a high chair is slightly over the top, and they might be right, but I think it turned out cute! More importantly, I love that this is the easiest high chair ever to keep clean.
Santa finally delivered Georgia Kate's doll! I was beginning to think he was going to need to give it to the Easter bunny. I love it and hope she does too!
I decided to display Georgia Kate's "going home bonnet" in her room and I love it!
Lately, I have found myself stressed out about whether or not our daughter will continue going by her double name. People always ask, "So do you call her Georgia or Georgia Kate?" They just want to know what they are supposed to call her, but I really don't know! I intended for her to have a double name when she was born, but now I call her Georgia Kate, Georgia, Peachy/Peaches, GK… I mean, I need to decide so that her teacher will know what to write on her name tag in a few years! :) This is an important matter.
Courtney, one of my oldest and dearest friends, had her precious baby girl last week! Penelope Jane is so beautiful! It is so special to experience moments like this with lifelong friends!
Here are a few other random pictures from the last few weeks…
I could eat her up. I also look at this picture and think that my daughter doesn't even look related to me.
"I try not to hit the tee! I got to work on it!"
Sibling love
Chris and Reid went to run some errands and came back with this water balloon kit. It has provided a lot of entertainment for both of them!
Peaches and her Poppies :)
Reid and Annabelle snuggling
We tried out the double cart at HEB! They loved sitting by each other!
Family selfie
Oh this boy. Always has to gig 'em.
This was the morning after Georgia Kate SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT for the first time! It's only happened a couple of times since then, but I'll take what I can get! Doesn't she look so pleased with herself?
Have you ever seen a more pitiful face?
He is looking way too grown up for my liking these days.
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/baked-chicken-fajitas-recipe.html
Happy Monday!












I wish you could come decorate my house for me! Except I'd need you to buy all the decorations, and I couldn't pay you for the labor... deal? :) Also, now I want fajitas. I can just taste them!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Allison said! Love the bunny garland and I think the monogram on the high chair is a super cute idea! And yay for GK (that's what I'll stick with for now) sleeping through the night some… big relief for all of you, I'm sure :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and your kids are really cute. The end.
I am loving the family selfie and the pics of sibling love!! Too cute. I will be trying this recipe soon. . . sounds great! Oh and I am impressed with your Easter decorating for sure! My decorating consists of. . . oh wait. . . nothing! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love everything about this post :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you finally have another post! I check almost every day! Also, I can't even STAND the following pictures: Peach holding her doll, sibling love in the purple chair, Reid snuggling with Annabelle, and the family selfie. Presh. Just presh. Love y'all :)
ReplyDeleteThis post is amazing and it made my day!!! I have been having "Reid All About It" withdrawals. I love GK's ( Georgia Kate's? Peachy? Georgia's?) monogramed highchair!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite picture in the whole bunch is the one of Peaches' sad face. Is that mean? And I don't think her kindergarten teacher should write Peaches on her name tag. I think Georgia Kate would be perfect! <3
ReplyDelete