Since Reid doesn't go to school yet, I guess we don't technically have a Spring Break, but we did have a lot of fun this week!
On Tuesday we got to play with our precious friend Clara! We just love this family and are so excited to add baby Craig to the mix very soon!
We were laughing because boys and girls are just so different. Clara loves princesses and kept asking Reid to dance with her (like princess ballroom dancing). He kept saying, "Ok! I spin around really fast!!!" and would just spin in circles in front of her. Not exactly what she had in mind. Maybe he will learn how to properly dance by the time they get married! ;)
I love this picture of her giggling at him! She is such a doll!
Our precious Myers girls came over for lunch one day since Amanda is home from college on Spring Break. Seeing the girls I used to babysit play with my kids is just so crazy! We love them so much!
My mom and I took the kids to the Children's Museum on Thursday. During Spring Break. Bad idea. It was kind of a zoo, but I think Reid still had fun!

This sweet girl was such a trooper!
Today we met some friends at an inflatable place in Katy. We have come very far in this department. A couple of months ago Reid wouldn't even get in an inflatable and now he loves it! He still won't go down the fun slides, but I'm sure he will come around.
Happy Friday!














Sounds like a fun-filled (and busy) week!
ReplyDeleteAgree with Amanda - sounds like a great week! I laughed at Reid spinning when his little friend asked him to dance. . . haha!
ReplyDelete