Sunday, February 23, 2014

Katy Rodeo!

Last night Chris and I took our little cowboy to the Katy rodeo!  It's such a great small town feel event. Katy isn't exactly "small town" anymore, but the rodeo makes it feel that way and I got warm fuzzies inside while the announcer prayed at the beginning (with sweet guitar strumming in the background). :) 

I couldn't handle his little booty in his new wranglers. 
Our tiny cowboy...

Boots!
This was what Reid looked like the entire time.  He was SO focused and really taking it all in.  This is very typical Reid.  He did not want to participate in the adorable stick horse race because there were too many people, but I hope he does next year!  It's darling!
I loved my cuddle time with my boy!  (I am wearing Chris' coat.)


Reid kept looking up at me (probably 25 different times) and said, "I havin' fun?"  He said it like a question, which was so funny!  At one point he said, "I havin' fun with Mommy and Daddy tonight!" I love him so very much.  

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Glad y'all had a good time and I'm sure Reid appreciate the solo mommy/daddy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outing! Wish we had free babysitters in town so we could do stuff like this with Davis!

    ReplyDelete