Earlier this month we had Georgia Kate's 6 month pictures taken by the amazing Aubrey Torrey. I am in love with every single one, but since it might be a little excessive to share 158 photos in one blog post, I tried to narrow it down to my favorites. :)
I laugh every time I look at this one… that FACE!
We had 6 month photos done for Reid as well, but I didn't buy the cd from the photographer until recently. I wanted to be sure they were on the blog too! It's hard to believe my big boy was this little at one time! His expressions in these pictures are the exact expressions he makes now.
Photography by Melanie Johnson.
I am so thankful to have these pictures of my babies at such a fun age!


























.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







So many great pics! Bet you have a hard time choosing which ones to frame!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Allison said- hard to pick even a few favorites out of this bunch!
ReplyDeleteThose are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so amazing! Your kids are adorable... so smiley and happy!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Photos!! :)
ReplyDelete