This morning we went to the zoo with some sweet friends! I feel like a child's first zoo trip is something that needs to be documented. :)
It is also important to document what Georgia Kate wore to her first zoo trip.
Reid's expression tells the story of what our morning/drive to the zoo was like. Overall, today was just not my best "mom day". I know we all have them. They aren't fun, but we powered through.

We lucked out because there was not just one, but TWO brand new baby animals at the zoo! The baby giraffe and baby elephant were ridiculously adorable!

sweet friends...

Overall, I don't think Georgia Kate was very impressed with the zoo. She ended up sleeping in the Ergo for the second half of our visit.
I am hoping we can make more zoo trips this spring while the weather is nice!





Can you believe that I have never taken CLARA to the zoo? I think she is at the point now where she might be more interested so I really need to plan a day to take her in the future!
ReplyDeleteI think I love the zoo more than kids do… definitely more than my kids do at this point considering they don't notice half the animals and think the others are dogs, ha!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to see some of the new babies- that's the best!!
Ditto what Amanda said! :) Davis definitely called all of the animals dogs when we took him for the first time!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! And we are planning a trip this week to see the babies!
ReplyDelete