Thursday, January 2, 2014

Baby girl has her first foods!

We decided to kick off the new year yesterday by giving Georgia Kate her first food (other than a little oatmeal that she gets in a bottle at night, but that doesn't really count)!  She got sweet potatoes for her first food, just like her brother!  Although, if we are being technical, she actually had some of her daddy's apple last week.  "First time mom me" would never have allowed this! ;)
 I'm ready Mommy!





 Per usual, Georgia was not impressed.  She had a few bites of her sweet potatoes and then decided she would rather eat her toes in the bath! :)

I'm excited to experiment with different foods over the coming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of sweet potatoes, but sometimes I can agree that toes > baby food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's growing up too fast! And your FTM comment made me laugh...I can only imagine the things I'll do with #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Can't wait to see which foods end up ranking above toes and which ones don't on her list :)

    ReplyDelete