Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Georgia Kate is 6 months old!

SIX months?!  Oh, our sweet Peach, we all just love you so much!  This month I was reminded how much I LOVE this age!
Georgia Kate is so squishy and snuggly!  I could (and do) kiss her cheeks all day long!  She is getting SO close to sitting on her own!  She can support herself with her hands really well, but still topples over if she tries to sit straight up.  Reid is her favorite person in the world.  The moment she sees him she gets the biggest smile on her face!  She thinks he is so funny!  Nobody can make her laugh like her big brother can.  Seeing their love for each other was something my heart was not prepared for.  It melts me!  I love how Georgia Kate grabs our faces and gives big, wet kisses!  I also love how she gets excited and kicks her feet and buries her head in my neck.  It's so fun learning more about our daughter every day!

Specific details about eating and sleeping don't seem very important with the second child (I really just care about remembering sweet things that make her who she is), but for the sake of documentation… 
Georgia Kate is wearing 9-12 month clothes and just moved to size 3 diapers!  She's growing like a weed!  She still eats about every 3 hours and has solids at dinner time.  We have introduced a few more foods. She is pretty neutral about the whole thing.  She doesn't really seem to have a favorite or any that she doesn't like.  Most days, she takes a 45ish minute morning nap and a 45ish minute afternoon nap (usually at the same time as Reid - yay!) with a car nap thrown in there somewhere and sometimes a little evening nap.  Our schedule is kind of all over the place right now and changes from day to day!  We made the transition to the sleep sack last night because she was getting way too big for the swaddle.  She wakes up anywhere from 2-4 times a night.  One never knows!  She is kind of a princess and usually has to have a little mini fit (or sometimes not so mini) before going to sleep! ;)



My baby doll...

Six Month Stats:

Weight - 18 lb 3 oz (85%)
Height - 28 inches (99%)

I just love this picture of Daddy and his mini at the doctor yesterday!  

Georgia Kate, you've added so much sweetness to our lives!  

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months, sweet girl! I can't believe she's so tall! Although I don't know why that surprises me because y'all are both tall, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half a year already?! Happy 6 months, GK! Now, for the next 6, you need to sleep some more at night for your mommy's sake... especially since she is a good mommy who doesn't blog about wanting to drop you off at the fire station like your friend Avery's mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man time goes by SO fast. I feel like you JUST had her yesterday!! She is adorable. . . just like a porcelain doll. I hope to meet her someday!

    ReplyDelete