Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friday Picture Post

Alli's wedding is NEXT WEEKEND and my mom and I decided we wanted to get our hair done at The Dry Bar for her wedding!  We needed to go do a trial run of course, so we went last weekend. :) It's my new obsession.  SO fun and relaxing!!!  I wish I could have a standing weekly appointment.  I have blow dried (blown dry?) my hair a total of probably 3 times since Georgia Kate was born, so it was such a treat to have someone wash and actually fix my hair!

Baby girl's first time sitting in the shopping cart at Target!

Sweet, serious girl...
Just enjoying a little FroYo...
THIS FACE!  I can't get enough.  Georgia Kate has been eating A LOT of prunes lately. :/ 
Ahhh...
It's so fun having Auntie Alli live with us!
"Reid made this for Mommy with all the pretty colors!" Yes, he still refers to himself in the 3rd person 98% of the time.  I don't think he intended for it to be a heart, but I love it!
I took these pictures before church last weekend.  
Lovely in lavender!  Another Mumsie dress...
I melt...


Happy Weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. It's just too bad children of this generation won't have any good pictures of themselves as kids to look at when they grow up, right?? ;) they are lucky to have us as the mamarazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dry Bar? I have not heard of this but will be looking into it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, your sis, and mom are too cute and so are your little ones :)

    ReplyDelete