Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Our Little Aggies

Last weekend was the big A&M and Alabama game!  Chris went to College Station for the weekend and the kids and I stayed at my parents' house.  We tried two different times to get pictures of them in their cute Aggie clothes and neither time was very successful thanks mostly to a particular two year old.    He had THE WORST meltdown we've experienced to date because he didn't want to put on his Aggie clothes.  After Chris and I literally forced him kicking and screaming, we managed to get a few pictures.  You can tell how thrilled they both are!  Oh well...it's real life.  

I do LOVE this one of our baby doll.






 Mumsie and Georgia watching the game

These are just a couple of other pictures from the weekend...


Even though we didn't win the game, I was SO proud of our team!  Gig 'em! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Man, they are both so cute! We have GK's dress in a bubble- love it so much! And Jay has become SO picky about choosing his clothes- and he never lets me put A&M stuff (or anything I want!) on him anymore! Sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little babies, even if Reid wouldn't cooperate :) The last pic (of GK in the pink bow) is my favorite- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Aggies! And I'm glad to know Davis isn't the only one with a super crummy attitude sometimes these days ;)

    ReplyDelete