Chris decided kind of last minute to bring Reid to the Aggie football game today!
GIG 'EM!
Amazed by Kyle Field...
Apparently there was a lot of eating going on.
They got rained on a little bit, but that didn't stop them from having a great time!
Chris said that Reid was fascinated by the horses and donkeys in the march-in. He also loved the band! His favorite part of the whole experience was the "big ole tunnel" (under the railroad tracks) that they walked through to get to the game! That's so Reid right now - obsessed with tunnels!
I was kind of sad that I didn't get to experience his first game with him, but I'm so glad that my boys had such a fun and special time together!

So fun! When the babies are a little older, we can send Chris, Reid, Brian, and Colby off to the game while you, Georgia Kate, Clara, and I have a girls' day :)
ReplyDeleteFun!! I'm interested to know how long they ended up staying?? Wade would love to take Davis to a game some day, but I would be totally fine with staying home for that experience :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO impressed!!!
ReplyDelete