Monday, September 30, 2013

life lately through the iphone

Reid won't start doing any type of "school" until next year, but this was on the first day of ibloom (our mom's Bible study on Monday mornings).  This was his first year to go to the childcare because Chris' parents watched him the last two years when I went.  He seemed so big going to his little class! :)
 This was Georgia Kate's first real smile we caught on camera!  
 baby toes
 My view at night... I will be sad when we try to move her into her room soon!
 Reid got to help me cook in attempt to make him want to eat the vegetables.  It was unsuccessful but he still had fun!
 This child still will not watch TV, despite my many attempts.  However, he would watch the Aggie band on youtube for hours if we would let him!  
 This was our first walk in the double stroller!  Why does Reid look gigantic in this picture?!
 Someone was having some fun while I was feeding his sister. :/  When I asked him to clean it up he said, "But there's so many!"
 I could just eat her up in this bonnet.  I mean, really.
 This pretty much made Reid's life.  My parents pulled over one day to let him get out and touch the alligator at the crawfish place that he is obsessed with.  
 There's nothing like running through bubbles in your pj's first thing in the morning!
 Our home away from home... :)

That's what we've been up to lately!

1 comment: