Even though technology makes it very easy to "announce" your child's birth, I still love the old fashioned way of sending birth announcements in the mail.
Here is Georgia Kate's birth announcement that we mailed earlier this week...
photography by nikki guest
design by hh design house
I was SO sad that we didn't get a picture of Georgia Kate with our beloved Dr. Levin in the operating room, so I was sure to get one at my 6 week follow up. We love Dr. Levin and are so thankful to her for delivering our two miracles into this world!
I don't think I ever put Reid's birth announcement on the blog, so here I am officially announcing his birth (2 years later). ;)
photography and design by melanie johnson
I am sooo excited about these two prints of my babies. I can't wait to hang them up once I decide where to hang them! I think they look so much alike in these pictures!
Happy Friday!



GK's announcement is absolutely precious! I love having it above our fridge to look at!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're right...the two framed photos you have they look identical. I'm guessing Reid on the left and Georgia Kate on the right?
Precious children!
So sweet! I love the pic of Reid looking at Georgia Kate... they are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteBoth announcements are beautiful, for your beautiful babies!! :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your announcements!!
ReplyDelete