Friday, August 30, 2013

Brother and Sister

When I saw Georgia Kate for the first time right after she was born and she was crying, she looked SO much like Reid to me.  It was that sweet bottom lip sticking out!  Then once I started studying her, I felt like she didn't really look like him at all.  Now that she's getting a little bit older, I feel like they are starting to have more similarities again!  They definitely look like siblings to me.  What do you think?



I love these babies so much!

7 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY siblings :) love the comparison pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have the same nose! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see so much of Reid in her! Love that they look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see similarities and differences. Siblings for sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I think they look more alike than C&C do! Will be interesting to see how that goes as they get older.

    Two cute little babies you have, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they look very similar! Too cute! I cannot wait to see if Clara's sibling looks like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I think they look EXACTLY alike in these pics!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete