Monday, July 15, 2013

7 years!

Today is our 7th anniversary! 

We celebrated last night with an anniversary/pre-baby date!  
Reid spent the night at Mumsie and Poppies' house.  I have my last doctor's appointment this morning, so he's just going to stay over there until I'm done.  I'm enjoying laying around this morning and having the house to myself! :) 

Our little family of 3 (almost 4)...
First, we had a yummy dinner at The Melting Pot!  
 Really I could have had just dessert...
 After dinner, we went to see WICKED!!!  We saw it in New York a few years ago and I loved it even more the second time!  

After 7 years, we have so much to be thankful for!


5 comments:

  1. Happy 7th anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I can't believe it has been 7 years... I feel like we were just babies in 2006! Glad you guys were able to enjoy a fun night out and a lazy morning in :) ONE WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Can't believe it's already been 7 years!! Holy cow!
    Melting Pot...yum! Anytime you want to go and just grab dessert I will gladly go with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, cannot believe it has already been 7 years OR that you're about to become a family of 4- so excited for y'all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot believe it has been 7 years! And yay for Wicked...hopefully, it will be even better for me the 4th time! Love y'all so much. :)

    ReplyDelete