Sunday, July 21, 2013

The last few days...

We are having a baby tomorrow!!!  It is every bit as exciting and emotional the second time as it is the first time.  Because I can't sleep, I decided to do a blog post!

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago, but I found them on the camera and just love them. :)



We've had so much fun together the last few days just doing normal things and soaking up every moment before we welcome our newest family member!  

We had a few Panera Bread dates where Reid enjoyed his muffins and milk.  
 We had fun playing outside after the rain cooled things off.


 We reintroduced playdough and this time Reid loved it!
 We set up baby things and I marveled at how THIS boy was the one using these things just two short years ago.  
We colored with Daddy.
 Then on Friday and Saturday we went to Surfside for the 16th annual Preston family reunion!  I am so glad we got to go see everyone even though it was just for a couple of days.  




 Today we just spent the day together doing normal things.  Reid thoroughly enjoyed his "almost a big brother" ice cream treat. :)
 Our last night as a family of three...

I truly can't believe tomorrow is almost here!!! We can't wait to meet this little blessing!

Now I am off to go eat as much watermelon as I can before midnight when I have to stop eating/drinking! :)

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the news... Brian has decided that it's a girl, so we'll see :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!!! Had a dream last night that we were at some random show and I was telling everyone that you were about to have a baby in an hour (it was like 12:30pm in my dream)... so clearly I am ready for you to have this baby :) And YAY for maybe sharing a birthday with the royal baby!!! Makes me feel like we are extra connected since Davis shared a birthday with the royal wedding! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! Best of luck and I cannot wait to hear if it's pink or blue for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete