Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend of fun!

We had a busy, but really fun weekend!!  On Friday night I got to go to a gender reveal party for TWINS!  It was my first one to ever go to and it was so much fun!  These babies have been waited for and prayed for for SO long and it was absolutely wonderful to get to celebrate them!  I am so excited to meet Kendra's baby BOYS this summer!!! :)  Saturday morning I got to celebrate more twins!!! I helped host a baby shower for my dear friend Amanda and her twins Colby and Clara! :) Again, these babies have also been waited for and prayed for for a long time and I was sooo excited that it was finally time for their shower!!!  

Allison and I with the beautiful mommy to be! 

After the shower I went to watch my cousin Samantha in her dance competition!  I didn't get a picture, but she looked adorable and was the best dancer out there! :) 

I took a few pictures of Reid before church this morning.  He is doing better and better in the nursery each week!  We are making progress!  This is his "fake smile".
This is a little more casual than I would typically dress him for church, but I want him to get to wear his cute little Valentine's shirt as much as he can this month!  Do you see how the airplane steam is making a heart? :) 

After church we went to my parents' house for lunch.  My great-aunt and great-uncle were in town from Midland and this was their first time to meet Reid.  It was so wonderful to spend time with them!  

It was a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Loving Reid's outfit! Glad we got to spend the morning together on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a packed and fun weekend- thank you SO much for helping to make the shower so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brittany - your little guy is too cute! It was nice meeting you at Amanda's shower. Thanks again for the invite!

    ReplyDelete