Thursday, February 7, 2013

under the weather

My poor baby hasn't been himself this week! :( He's had a fever off and on all week, along with a runny nose and yucky cough.  He was up all night last night coughing and was just pitiful, so I decided to take him to the doctor today.  I wasn't going to take him because I figured they would tell me that it just needed to run its course, but it turns out that he has his first ear infection!   We've been very lucky in that he hardly ever gets sick.  I think we've only had one other "sick visit" his entire life.  We started him tonight on an antibiotic.  Luckily he took it like a champ and kept saying "mo, mo" (more). :)  Of course the whole time we were in the room he was acting completely fine and having a great time! It's always fun to get to see how much he's grown when we go to the doctor.  Today he was about 28.5 pounds!




I am so thankful for a healthy child.  It's definitely not something to take for granted!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the poor little guy was sick but hope he is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the drugs get him feeling better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete