Monday, October 22, 2012

Dewberry Farm

We had a great time visiting Dewberry Farm with the Carrs on Sunday! I think Reid enjoyed looking at the animals the most!  There are so many fun things to do there, but Mason and Reid weren't old enough to do most of them.  These picture are out of order, but here you go! 




 Reid was watching the big kids bounce and decided to do a little jig of his own. :)


 I love these next two pictures!!  Sweet boy. 











I love Fall, even if it is still 89 degrees!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh can't wait to take our two little pumpkins there next year! Hopefully Reid will join us and show them the ropes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love how serious he is in the first picture! "Reid is not impressed" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Wish we could have gone with yall! Landon had fun on Satudary morning with my brother but I forgot the stroller.

    ReplyDelete