Thursday, July 12, 2012

swimming and painting!

Reid and his best friend Clara have been taking weekly swim lessons together!  Reid is the screamer of our class.  He screams from start to finish!  The funny thing is that he loves being in the water at Mumsie and Popsie's house.  Their teacher is SO SWEET and gives the babies kisses at the end of class.  I'm not sure why he hates it so much.  I think it's good for him to learn water safety since he is around water a lot.  

Sweet towel babies...


Since it's been rainy here, I decided to bring out the watercolors!  This was our first time painting.  Reid actually did pretty well.  He mostly got the hang of the "dip in water, dip in paint, and put brush to paper" system.  We ended up with a lot of paint on the tile and on his legs, but it was fun!  





When we were finished, I did what any proud mommy would do!  I hung his masterpiece on the fridge! :) 


1 comment: