Just a couple of cute (well, cute to me) things I want to remember...
When we ask Reid, "Where's the ____?", he always hides whatever it is behind his back. He loves doing this! Today I had a few animal puzzle pieces out and asked, "Where's the giraffe?" because I wanted him to show me which of the pieces was the giraffe. He picked the correct one up and then hid it. I guess I should start saying, "Show me the ___" when I want him to identify an animal and ask "Where is the ___?" when I want him to hide it. Kids are so literal! ;)
Reid's other newly discovered activity is throwing things out the doggie door. Fun times! :) A couple of mornings ago I was looking for the remote and couldn't find it. We found it that evening when we went outside! :) He threw Grandpa's cell phone out there yesterday. Today he was caught red handed throwing his yogurt bites outside! Silly boy!
We are having a busy week around here! Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment