Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Haircut

Reid got his first haircut (more like a trim) yesterday!  If it was completely up to me, he wouldn't have gotten a haircut quite yet, but Daddy has been after us to do it! :) I definitely didn't want to take him to a salon because I knew they would cut way more than I wanted them to.  I WANTED THOSE CURLS TO STAY!  So, Mumsie did it for us!  Hair is kind of her thing. :) My mom used to always trim our friends' bangs when they came over to spend the night if their bangs were too long!  You can always find her with a brush in her hand!  Reid's hair is always brushed when he's at Mumsie's house!  

Before...



 During...
 After!


 She did a great job!  I think he looks a little bit older now that his hair is trimmed, but it looks cute! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could bring Davis to Mumsie for a trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! And good news is that he still looks just as cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember your mom cutting my bangs when I came over! She always did a great job!

    Reid looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete