Yesterday I had to take Reid to the pediatrician for one of his vaccines. Our pediatrician's office is right by the mall and also very close to Chris' office, so we got to have a fun weekday lunch with him at California Pizza Kitchen! Coincidentally my mom and one of her friends happened to walk in right after we sat down, so we got to have lunch with them too! I took Reid to ride the merry-go-round in the mall before lunch while we were waiting on Chris to meet us. I think he liked it! I, on the other hand, felt dizzy and sick the whole time! How pitiful!
One of my mom's friends had tickets to a Sugar Land Skeeters game that they weren't using, so Reid got to go to his first sporting event last night! It also happened to be Aggie night! The new head coach was there and so was Reveille!
I am sad that this picture is blurry. Popsie was telling Reid all about baseball. :)
It's hard to see, but Reid got to meet Reveille! :)
The baseball park is really neat! There is a whole kids area with a merry-go-round, a huge playground, and even a swimming pool! We took Reid to ride the merry-go-round (twice), which brought his merry-go-round riding total to three for the day.
The seats were at a table and there was lots of room around us, which worked out well for a baby! Reid spent most of the game playing with plastic spoons.
Just working on his fine motor skills...
It was a fun day!
So fun! We had a big trip to the mall the other day too! Lunch at the food court, merry-go-round and play time at the big castle! We should take the boys up together this week!
ReplyDeleteFun pics, and glad y'all got to go to a Skeeters game! We'll have to go together some time!
ReplyDelete