Chris had part of this week off, so we have taken advantage of the extra family time! On Wednesday morning he came with us to our last Kindermusik class. We love Kindermusik! Reid has really grown up since the first class 8 weeks ago. He was the youngest one in our class and the first few weeks he mostly watched. By our last class he was getting much more involved!
Reid loved the big drum!
It is fun to make music with a paper bag!
He loved the scarves!
After Kindermusik we headed to the zoo! Reid slept on the way there and then we stopped for a quick lunch at Corner Bakery. We had a great time at the zoo! Reid was most fascinated by the elephants and giraffes! We were able to get really close to the elephants and watch them eat hay. Reid loved watching that. We also got to feed the giraffes some lettuce! That was so fun! I guess the reason he liked the elephants and giraffes the most is because they were so big and moving around a lot. A lot of the animals were sleeping so he didn't really understand what he was looking at.
Learning about deer from Daddy. :)
We also went on a train ride! I remember loving this train as a little girl. I think Reid had fun too!
He was giving Daddy kisses! So sweet! :)
I am so thankful for wonderful days like these!
Sounds like a fun week! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Love the last one of Reid and Chris :)
ReplyDelete