We've had a fun couple of days! Yesterday we headed to Smiley, Texas for the day for some family time (and lots of shrimp)! :)
This morning we went to see one of my very best friends, Courtney! She and her husband are in town from Illinois and we couldn't miss a chance for a little visit. I was so happy she got to see Reid. I just wish we could have stayed longer! I am ready for her to move back!
This afternoon we got to celebrate the birthday of one Reid's sweet little friends! His mommy did such a wonderful job with his farm party! :) When we got home Reid discovered Chloie and Annabelle's water bowl! He always has fun bumping into it when he's in the walker, but this is the first time he's crawled over and actually played in it. He thought it was the BEST THING EVER. He was splashing and laughing so hard! I just love, love, love his laugh.
I think I missed the boat on bluebonnet pictures this year. Since there aren't really any in Katy, we would have to drive an hour or so to find some and we just haven't had a good time to do it. If we did do bluebonnet pictures, he would probably be wearing this outfit. :)
Front yard grass pictures aren't quite as fun as bluebonnet pictures. I love my baby boy in blue! :)
Happy Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment