We had a really busy week last week! We just had a lot of random things going on.
On Friday night we celebrated my baby brother's 22nd birthday. He wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings. :) I had never been there. Let's just say it's not the best place to bring a baby. It was SO loud and there were at least 30 gigantic TV's. He was completely overstimulated and it was kind of stressing me out. Once my dad found him a balloon to play with, he was a little happier. We love you Thomas! :)
Last week I decided to have a little photo shoot with Reid in the front yard. I was trying to be artsy, but was pretty unsuccessful! :) I am just not a photographer. I don't know how to edit pictures and all of that fun stuff. I did get one "artsy" picture though!
The rest of them were of him eating things...hehe!
We moved Reid to his big boy car seat on Saturday. Poor thing is just way too big for his infant car seat.
Last time riding in the infant car seat...
He loves his new big boy seat! I think he enjoys actually being able to see out the windows!
I love your artsy pic! I also feel that i am just not a photographer... oh well :) And glad he is liking his new big boy seat!
ReplyDeleteAhh he's getting so big!!
ReplyDeletehaha I LOVE this title. :)
ReplyDelete