Wednesday, November 30, 2011

teeth, snowman, and stats

Just a couple of days after Reid turned 6 months old we finally noticed not one, but TWO little teeth popping through! This is a strange picture, but there they are! Two little pearly whites! :) On Monday I took Reid up to Mumsie's school for a surprise visit! I thought he looked adorable in his little smocked snowman outfit. Well, a parent that was in the front office thought Reid was a girl! The NERVE! :) He was wearing all blue for crying out loud! I realize that every mom can dress her baby how she wants to, but it is important to me that my baby boy looks like a BABY boy, not a 16 year old. If that means that some people think he's a girl, then oh well.

These next two pictures show just how Reid felt about the lady's comment... :)
Yesterday we had Reid's 6 month checkup! Here are his 6 month and 6 days stats...


Height: 28 inches, 94%

Weight: 18 pounds 13 ounces, 73%


He had fun playing on the table while we waited for Dr. Torn to come in!

2 comments:

  1. Reid, you are bigger than Davis! :) I like the 2nd snowman pic where he's like, "Oh no you didn't!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you dress Reid!! I personally saw him that day and he looked ADORABLE in his little snowman outfit:) And, as the mother of a girl, I personally don't dress her in baby BLUE from head to toe! I agree. . .they are babies and should be dressed like babies. . .not 16 year olds!

    ReplyDelete