Saturday, November 26, 2011
So very thankful...
The last few days have been busy, but so much fun! Wednesday was Reid's 6 month birthday and we celebrated by going to lunch at Black Walnut Cafe (Reid's choice) since Daddy was off work! It was a gorgeous day so we decided to sit outside and let Reid try sitting in a high chair for the very first time! My baby boy sure is growing up!
On Thursday morning I ran my very first 5K! Alli and I did it together. We had a tiny little fan cheering us on! :)


We went to lunch on Thanksgiving with Chris' parents and then Chris and I went to the A&M game on Thursday night. The game definitely didn't end how we had hoped, but we had a great time together! I missed Reid SO much, but he was having a blast!


We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Friday. We have SO much to be thankful for!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, I am so impressed/feeling really guilty that you ran a 5k! I have probably spent a total of 3 minutes running since July 2010.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Reid had a great first Thanksgiving! :)
The little man is adorable as always! And that is great news about the 5k- we should do one together some time!! Happy belated turkey day to your sweet fam- love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 5K that is awesome!! And I LOVE Reid's blue sweater!!!
ReplyDelete