We go to the doctor next week and I'm excited to get Reid's official stats! Most of his clothes are in the 9-12 month range and he is wearing size 3 diapers now. He eats every 3 1/2 to 4 hours (5 times during the day) and has solids at dinner time. So far he has had sweet potatoes, squash, avocado, pears, and green beans. His favorite is definitely sweet potatoes. He loves them! I am probably going to start giving him solids at lunch time soon.
Reid is still not the best sleeper. Bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:30 pm and he usually wakes up for the day anywhere between 7:00 and 8:30 am. On most days he takes 3 short naps and every once in a while will take a long one. He is still waking up 3 times at night. He is so happy during the day, so I don't think the waking up at night is affecting his disposition and he seems really well rested in the morning. As long as it's not bothering him, it doesn't bother me. I figure I can sleep once all our kids are in college! :) I know that he will only be this little for a short time, so I am choosing to enjoy our time together in the middle of the night.
During awake time Reid loves to cuddle with Mommy, play in the jumperoo, read books, go on walks, and swing at the park. He also likes the car now and seems to enjoy running errands! Sophie is by far his favorite toy. She has become like a member of the family or another pet. She is with us at all times. :) Last weekend Reid started to sit on his own! This is going to open up a whole new world to him and I think it will be so much fun! He's also starting to pick up toys when he drops them. He reaches for Daddy and I now, which is probably my favorite new development!! He LOVES the dogs and thinks they are hilarious. He still loves bath time and so do we!
Happy 6 months, little guy!
ReplyDeleteOk it has officially been too long since I got to squeeze this little face... I want to see him (and you) soon!!
ReplyDelete