Thursday, August 11, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

We are very thankful for all of the great gifts we received for Reid. I know none of it is essential, but there are so many wonderful things out there that sure do make life a little easier with a baby! Here are 5 practical items that we have gotten A LOT of use out of:



The Miracle Blanket - We started out swaddling Reid in a Summer SwaddleMe. It was easy to use, but he started to get out of it as he grew. The Miracle Blanket grows with the baby. It's soft and cozy too. The Itzbeen Timer - Where do I begin with this one? I LOVE THE ITZBEEN TIMER! It keeps track of how long it's been (Get it? Itzbeen?) since your baby ate, got his diaper changed, went to sleep, and anything else you may need to monitor all at the same time! GENIUS!
The BabyTrend Snap N Go - This is so light weight and easy to get in and out of the car. The infant carseat fits right in.



The Graco Snuggly Safari Swing - It's very quiet! The best part about this swing is that the seat pops out and can be taken anywhere. It vibrates and rocks so it is basically a bouncer. I don't have a bouncer and use this instead. It works out perfectly!
The Boppy Lounger - This is different than a regular Boppy because it is a solid pillow. Reid spends A LOT of time in the Boppy Lounger. It sinks down in the middle and kind of hugs the baby. I love it because I can put him in it and see him and talk to him. That is not Reid in the picture. :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course I remember you!!! And I am so excited we can keep up through blogs now. I have to tell you we came THIS CLOSE to naming Logan Reid!! Love, love that name. He is precious!!! I'm excited to catch up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he is getting good use out of the boppy lounger - more for your money than the nap nanny! :)

    ReplyDelete