Sunday, July 31, 2011

Smiles and Doctor's Visit

Reid has been smiling for a few weeks now, but I haven't been able to catch a good one on camera until this week. I absolutely adore this sweet smile and his dimples! :)Reid had his 2 month check up on Friday. I LOVE his pediatricians, Dr. Torn and Dr. Brack. They are sisters and we have seen both of them. They are such wonderful and compassionate women!


His 2 month/6 day stats are...


Height: 24 inches, 86%


Weight: 12 pounds 13 ounces, 60%


Head Circumference: 16 inches, 88%


Reid had his first round of shots. He was so happy and peaceful before the appointment.
We spent the rest of the afternoon like this...


3 comments:

  1. Wow he really is changing so much already!! Cute little man... keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is changing! And I think he looks like a totally different baby when he smiles! Sounds like he is growing and doing great - good job, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete