Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 15th

On July 15th we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! What an amazing 5 years it has been! We went to Pappasito's and then Orange Leaf to get frozen yogurt. My parents kept Reid and we really missed him while we were gone! 5 years ago...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another. John 1:16

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! L-O-V-E the pic of the three of you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a terrible friend- I KNOW your anniversary is the 15th and completely forgot to wish you a happy 5th! So glad it was a good one though- hard to believe it has already been 5 years! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike Amanda, I can't ever remember if it's the 14th or the 15th for some reason... so I just keep quiet :) Happy belated anniversary anyway! Glad y'all had a fun celebration and that you were able to out for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late anniversary! I totally forgot that I offered to babysit so you guys could go out (like you guys so graciously did for us on our anniversary!!) like 5 months ago....oops!! ?I'm sorry! I will make it up to you and babysit the next time you guys want to have a date night! PROMISE! :)

    ReplyDelete