Our baby boy is 2 months old! Time sure is flying by! 

We go to the doctor on Friday for Reid's 2 month check up and I am excited to see how much he has grown! He is still wearing size 1 diapers and his clothes range anywhere from 3-12 months depending on the brand and how much they shrink in the dryer. :) Speaking of the dryer...it's so much more fun to do laundry when it's baby laundry! I actually get excited to do it! He is eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. He is slowly stretching it out a little bit the older he gets. He usually takes 3 naps a day. He sleeps really well during his first nap, but the other 2 aren't as consistent. During the day we are trying to stay on an eat, wake, sleep cycle. He is still sleeping in our room at night, but will probably be in his crib before he turns 3 months old. He goes to bed around 8:00 and sleeps until around 2:00. We start our day around 8:00. We are still swaddling him to sleep because he likes it! His favorite thing to do during waketime is read with mommy. :) He also likes his swing and play gym. He is still such a content and happy baby! We have gotten some smiles out of him, but I am ready for more! He really makes us work for them! I haven't caught a real smile with the camera yet! I will keep trying. He found his hands this month and loves sucking on them. He also rolled from tummy to back today! It has only happened once and it looked like A LOT of work! We are venturing out into the world more. It seems like the best time for me to take him anywhere is around noon after he has had a good morning nap and feeding. He usually falls asleep in the carseat while we are out and I just bring the carseat in the house and let him finish his nap in it. It is fun to take him places, but my favorite days are our pajama days at home!
This just makes me laugh...I think he looks EXACTLY like his daddy in this picture!
Precious Reid, I love you to the moon and back!
Cute pics!!
ReplyDelete