Alli and I took the kids on a little day trip to Aggieland Safari!
Reid's love language is getting to sneak back out of bed (after GK and Rhett are asleep) to watch a special sporting event. I love how this picture captures his joy while watching the college national championship game.
January 19 is always a double birthday celebration for Chris and Mumsie! We also celebrated Alli's birthday in February and Popsie and Thomas' birthday in March, but sadly I don't have pictures.
Even though the actual rodeo was cancelled this year, these two still got to have their last preschool rodeo day! Oh how I love the preschool stickhorse parade.
Rhett had his school Valentine's Day Party...
and all 3 kids went to a park Valentine's Day Party with some small group friends!
Alli and I took Reid, Georgia Kate, and Luke to Friendswood one day (while Rhett and Perry were at school) to visit with Guinny! We had a great visit!
We also realized that Reid is going to catch up to Guinny soon!
We had fun with some small group friends at Pack-a-thon! I was so proud of the kids for hanging in there the whole time and working so hard!
We didn't have any big plans over Spring Break, but the kids went to a day of their favorite horse camp and we had a cousin zoo day!
It's hard to believe, but we are now right at the 1 year mark of Covid coming in and shaking things up!
No comments:
Post a Comment