Saturday, August 24, 2019

summer fun part two

Highlights from the second half of our summer...

We celebrated the Fourth of July with sweet friends!  We did dinner and swimming at our house followed by a fireworks show.

Rhett loves America...








We loved celebrating our niece and nephew at their Tiaras and Trains birthday party!

Reid and Georgia Kate had a great week at TBarM day camp!  This was GK's first year to go and she had a blast!









We left camp and went straight to Surfside for our annual Preston beach weekend!

Guinny's great-grandkids...

Snowcones in our pajamas made a late night urgent care trip a little more sweet.

Alli and I had a girls' night with Tiffany and Amanda!  The little girls that we used to babysit are now 25 year olds!

Chris and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary!  

Reid and Georgia Kate went to an art camp one afternoon and had a wonderful time creating!

Reid and our neighbor Riley have played an ongoing summer baseball tournament.  They are out there almost every afternoon in the heat!  

We loved spending a weekend at Sue and Christie's new beach house in Port Aransas!  

Reid loved his first boat fishing experience...


Georgia finally got to try gymnastics at a two day clinic.  She really liked it!


Rhett completed a month long swim lesson with Mr. Juan and turned into a little fish!  We are still doing a lesson once a week for maintenance, but this boy can swim!

We saw Toy Story 4 and all loved it!  This was Rhett's first theater experience.  

We hosted a wedding shower for Rebecca at Alli's house!


Rebecca and her flower girls...

We took a day trip to College Station to watch practice and meet the yell leaders and football players!



I wanted to take Georgia back to school clothes shopping because I loved doing that as a little girl.  In reality, I mostly just ordered her some clothes online, but I did let try on and buy one outfit at Target.  I loved watching her look at herself in the mirror. :)

I celebrated my 36th birthday!  I have so much to be thankful for. 

We spent many hours with cousins and friends at various pools and doing water related activities! ;)




That's a wrap on Summer 2019!  It was a good one and we were sad to see it end!

No comments:

Post a Comment