We had a full weekend of fun celebrating Georgia Kate's 6th birthday! First up on the agenda was a flamingo themed roller skating party on Saturday the 20th with some of the birthday girl's sweet friends. She had been looking forward to this for SO long and was just giddy with excitement.
On the morning of her party we painted her nails and curled her hair with hot rollers like Mommy. :)
The birthday girl had the BEST time. I just kept watching her and thinking how HAPPY she looked! Grandma and Grandpa got her roller skates for her birthday and gave them to her the night before her party so she could wear them. She did great out there! The girl has some skills! ;) The girls skated, played games on the rink with the party hostess, skated some more, had pizza and cake, and then skated even more!
That night I gave the birthday girl my Felicity doll. We were going to the American Girl Store the next morning so I thought it would be fun for her to get to bring Felicity (like she did last year with my Samantha doll). She appreciated it so much more than I thought she would.
The American Girl Store was so much fun. This was our second time to go and I just can't get over how cute and well done everything is! First, we shopped! Musmie bought the lucky birthday girl some special presents. Next up was lunch, including a birthday dessert! We finished up our visit with a salon appointment to "modernize" Felicity. Georgia Kate chose her hairstyle, nail polish color, and even got Felicity's ears pierced! The lady that did Felicity's makeover was darling and made it an extra fun experience! It was such a memorable day with my girl!
By the time her actual birthday rolled around on Monday, we were all a little partied out! ;) She got donuts for breakfast, a new bike from Mommy and Daddy, and then spent her birthday afternoon at a gymnastics camp with her friend Chloe. She had been begging to try gymnastics, so this was super fun for her to get to do on her birthday! We ended the day with dinner at Beck's Prime with all of our family (I forgot to get a picture).
This girl is so loved and I think she felt very special all weekend! We loved celebrating her!!!



















Love the roller skating party and American Girl trip- this is such a fun age! Glad she had a happy birthday!
ReplyDelete