Sunday, August 25, 2019

Back to School - 1st grade & 2nd grade

We have a 1st grader and a 2nd grader!  Georgia joined Reid and moved over to Wolman this year for 1st grade.  I think they are excited to be together!  After a week and a half of school, we are settling into our school year routine.  

First up was Meet the Teacher night!  

Georgia Kate has Mrs. Gonzales for 1st grade!  She was also Reid's 1st grade teacher.  I know she will learn and grow SO much this year.  

We are so happy that Aubrey and Georgia are together again this year!  They both came over from BCA and being together definitely made the transition a little easier.  

Reid has Ms. McCord for 2nd grade!  She is a brand new teacher and I love how enthusiastic and excited she is.  Ms. Hoppe is his switch teacher, but I don't have a picture with her.

The kids and I did a little brainstorming and came up with some school year goals. :)

The first day of school is here!

2nd Grade


1st Grade





We walked to school with some of our friends.  

Reid, Case, and Oscar (best buddies from 1st grade)
Reid and Case are in the same class again this year!

Georgia Kate and Maggie-Jaymes

The walking crew

She was a little bit nervous, but she did great.  I was so proud of her!

The first day of school was no big deal for this guy this year.  He's a pro now!

Rhett wasn't too sad about getting a couple of weeks to be an only child before he starts preschool! ;)

We've tried to do some fun things, like going to Typhoon Texas with Elle!

I must be doing a good job keeping him busy.  He fell asleep on our walk home from school one afternoon and slept an additional 45 minutes like this in the house! 

We are looking forward to a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe you now have a child in the same grade you used to teach!! Hope they both have a great year and that Rhett enjoys his only child time ;)

    ReplyDelete