Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Recap

Easter weekend was busy and beautiful!  

The big kids had their Easter parties at school.  Georgia Kate was especially excited about her party!  I love how much she loves school.  Her teachers kept the party small and didn't involve parents this time, so Rhett and I popped into Reid's party for a few minutes.  




We spent Good Friday in Gonzales and had a great time!




We dyed eggs, of course...

We attempted some pictures in the bluebonnets.  The two littles were being extra silly and wild! ;)







Reid and Georgia Kate left cards for the Easter Bunny :)



Easter Baskets!


My babies before church...

After church we spent the day at Mumsie and Popsie's house!  We were so happy to be able to celebrate Easter there!  











2 comments:

  1. Three things I love about this post:
    1. Reid's sweet card for the Easter bunny
    2. GK's unamused face in one of the bluebonnet pics
    3. How SMILEY Rhett is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures but as Allison mentioned above, GK's face in the bluebonnet pic is priceless!! And ditto on Rhett being smiley- I'm sure he has his moments but he seems like such a joyful little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete