Spring Break this year was absolutely wonderful! We had the best week and I give the nearly perfect weather most of the credit for that. We spent most of the week playing with neighbors outside and park hopping and picnicking with friends.
Then we got to spend a couple of days at our friends' parents' beautiful property in Chappell Hill! There were four families there and the kids spent 2 days outside getting dirty and having a BLAST. There was mud pie making, fishing, golf cart riding, football throwing, campfires/smore making, and basketball watching on the patio. We loved being with our friends as much as the kids loved being with theirs.
Chris and I went with our friends to see Brad Paisley at the rodeo and although I don't have a picture to show for it, we had a great time! We ended Spring Break with an evening swim!
See you soon, summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment