I took an unintentional blogging break after Christmas, so here is a little bit of what we've been up to over the last couple of months!
Reid wrapped up his first basketball season and LOVED it! The coaches were wonderful and he learned a lot.
|
|
These four boys were friends in their transition preschool class and loved getting to play basketball on the same team!
Georgia Kate started at a new dance studio in January! She is really enjoying it and it seems to be a better fit for us.
We had another "snow"/ice day. While this one wasn't quite as fun as the snow we got in December, it was still a nice surprise!
Reid went on two field trips with his class! The first one was to the Rosenberg Railroad Museum.
The second one was to the Children's Discovery Center in Sugar Land. Daddy, Rhett, and Georgia Kate came with us to this one and a good time was had by all! :)
Reid and Georgia Kate celebrated Valentine's Day with parties at school and we had the kids' favorite meal that night - breakfast for dinner!
I love this picture of GK writing her name on her valentines. She always sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating. :)
I love handmade gifts from school!
Chris continued his tradition of getting Georgia and me flowers on February 15th! :) This little girl was very proud of her flowers and loved having them in her room.
We went to the Katy Rodeo! This is always one of our favorite family outings and we look forward to it every year.
It's a shame that this boy doesn't have a personality. ;)
#threekids
The big kids talked me into taking them on the ferris wheel. They loved it and it was so fun hearing them squeal about being up so high!
This guy was just there for the snacks, as usual. :)
The big kids also had their school rodeo days. They basically wore the same thing that they wore to the Katy Rodeo because I'm not that creative. ;)
I love the stick horse parade.
I love the stick horse parade.
We are now in the middle of Spring Break and it's been a GREAT week so far!





I appreciate the catch-up!! My blogging break has also been unintentional but I'm not going to lie, it has also been a bit of a relief... I don't think I realized how much pressure I was putting on myself to do it.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad y'all are having a great Spring so far!!