Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Reid goes to Kindergarten!

On Monday Reid's big day finally arrived - Kindergarten!  He has been SO excited and showed no signs of nervousness whatsoever.  What a difference a year makes!  I am so thankful for his little school.  I am confident that Berean Christian Academy is the perfect place for him this year and I can't wait to watch him learn and grow!  

Twas the night before kindergarten...

Looking way too grown up this morning!






We love Mrs. Kneisly!

He looked so big sitting at his desk!  

Reid has had the BEST week so far.  He loves everything about school!   

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, he does look way too grown up! When did this happen?! So glad he had such a great first day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he had a good first day and that you are comfortable with this school- hope he loves it!!

    ReplyDelete