Saturday, July 15, 2017

House Before and Afters

 Since moving into our house on Blue Holly Lane about 3 months ago, we have made a few changes to make it feel more like us.  We loved the layout, location, and backyard of this house when we bought it and it's been fun to see it evolve over the last few months!  The "before" pictures are from the house listing and include the previous owners' furniture and decor.   The major things we changed are flooring, paint, the fireplace, adding a built-in, changing out part of the kitchen backsplash, replacing a few light fixtures, and making the front landscaping more symmetrical.  I didn't include pictures of the study or the bathrooms because the study is currently being used as our storage unit and the bathrooms haven't really changed other than paint color.  

OUTSIDE
Before

After

DINING ROOM/ENTRY
Before


After


LIVING ROOM
Before


After


KITCHEN BACKSPLASH
Before

After


BREAKFAST AREA
Before

After

GEORGIA KATE'S ROOM
Before

After


REID'S ROOM
Before

After

RHETT'S ROOM
Before

After


MASTER BEDROOM
Before

After

GAMEROOM
Before

After

I realized after posting these that lighting makes everything look really different and clearly I should not be a real estate photographer. ;) 

We've enjoyed making our house on Blue Holly Lane into our home! 

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful house and you guys have made it look even more beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! But I'm wondering why you didn't keep the workout equipment in GK's room...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't seen this beauty in person! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete