Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fourth of July!

Katy did their fireworks display on July 1st this year.  We made a fun evening out of it with some of our small group friends!  First we went to Midway for some yummy barbecue and then headed over to grab a good spot for fireworks.  We had about an hour before the fireworks show started, so we kept the kids entertained with glow sticks and ice cream in the back of the truck.









The kids loved the fireworks!


My friend Lindsey brought her fancy camera and I LOVE these sweet pictures she got of our girl (and her pal Emery)...



I love this one SO much!

On the actual fourth of July we headed over to Mumsie and Popsie's house for lunch, swimming, and homemade ice cream with the fam!  



Such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics of GK (and the rest of the kids, too :) I wish we had done fireworks earlier in the weekend so we didn't go back to school/work the next day like total zombies... smart move, Katy!

    ReplyDelete