Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weekend Fun!

On Saturday morning, Chris and Reid headed out to go camping with some friends!  They had a blast!! This was Reid's first time to camp.  I was told there was bike riding, football playing, alligator spotting (Reid's favorite part), bug hunting, and LOTS of sugar consuming. Both boys came home this morning smelling like a campfire. ;) 



Georgia Kate, Rhett, and I met my parents and the Loddes at our cousin Samantha's dance competition here in Katy!  She is such a beautiful dancer and it was so much fun getting to watch her!    


After the competition, my parents took Rhett to their house for a little while so GK and I could spend some time together.  We went to an early dinner, painted ceramics, and then got frozen yogurt.  We loved our girl time!!  She was also excited to get to watch shows and sleep in our bed.  


It was a fun weekend for all!  


2 comments:

  1. How fun that they went camping! Where did they go? And I love the girly outing you had with GK- it can't be easy to spend one-on-one time with the kids when you have 3 of them, so props to you for making it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I'm sure Reid LOVED his time with Chris and I know Georgia loved having you to herself!

    ReplyDelete