Somehow the first month of school has already come and gone! It's been fun to have Reid and Georgia at the same school this year. Reid feels like the experienced big brother and I know Georgia loves having him right down the hall. They have both loved school so far!
Just a few morning pictures...
Looking so big carrying treats for her teachers...
Our school has an app where we can see pictures of our kids during the day! I love it! It's been nice to see some of the things they are doing so that we can ask them specific questions about their days.
Dad's Night was a couple of weeks into school and the kids were happy to show Daddy their classrooms! I always love the little questionnaires.
We are settling into a good routine and I am loving having a little one on one time with this cute boy!















Love that you get to see those pics during the day! Our daycare doesn't do anything like that and it's a bummer not getting to see what they're up to :(
ReplyDeleteI love getting to be a fly on the wall at school through the pics they post - wish they would do that in Kinder :) And I love the survey answers, especially the one about Chris always saying to be quiet because Rhett is sleeping, ha!
ReplyDelete