One month away from one year old?! How can it be? Rhett is at the cutest age and I just love him so so so much.
Rhett is starting to understand more and it's so fun! He also recognizes his name! He will usually bring me a toy if I ask for it and he understands that he's not supposed to do something if I say, "no no". He loves to dance and when I ask, "Can you dance?" he will either wave his arms back and forth or start bouncing up and down if he's standing up and holding onto something. I think Rhett is picking up on his big brother's love of football because he loves to throw balls and he also loves to tackle! :) If anyone is laying or sitting on the floor, he will go right over and crawl all over them. Now that we've had some relief in the weather, Rhett loves to be outside!! He loves to swing and loves going on walks. He also got to try out the cozy coop last week and thought he was hot stuff!
Rhett has expanded his eating horizons this month and is now eating a little meat as well as some typical kid food like grilled cheese. :) He still loves to start his mornings with cheerios and yogurt. He almost always has banana pieces and blueberries at some point during the day…his favorites! Rhett takes a morning nap around 10:30 and and a short afternoon nap at 3:00 when we get home from picking up Reid and Georgia Kate from school. He is still nowhere near sleeping through the night, but we are currently back to working on that. He has started falling asleep in my arms before I put him in his crib at night, which is my favorite thing ever. He went through a long phase where he just wanted to be put down and not rocked and I'm so happy I get to rock him again.
Rhett Michael, you are just the sweetest and we all love you SO much!!!


Mumsie and Popsie love your beautiful brown eyed boy so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm in denial that this is his last monthly update before turning ONE!!
ReplyDeleteArgh, he looks too big in that last one!! Happy 11 months, little man!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love him. What a sweetie! We love you, Rhetty!
ReplyDelete