Georgia woke up on her birthday morning to balloons, presents, and a pink donut! She was so excited it was her birthday! She came into our bed at some point during the night, so she woke up right next to me. As soon as she woke up I said, "It's your birthday! Happy birthday!" and she asked very matter of factly, "Okay, so I'm three now?" Haha!
I love this picture of her laughing while Daddy was reading one of her new books! I also love her bedhead.
Chris took the day off and we took Reid and Georgia Kate to see Finding Dory while Grandma and Grandpa watched Rhett. Both of them really liked it and we made it all the way to the end! Georgia wanted to bring one of her babies in her new baby carrier.
Later that afternoon we went to Mumsie and Popsie's house with the whole family (Mumsie, Popsie, Grandma, Grandpa, Alli, John, Perry, and Thomas) for more presents, swimming, mexican food, and cookie cake! As soon as Georgia saw Popsie she smiled and said, "Hiiiiiiiii! I'm threeeeee!" :)
Precious Perry!
Chris got her trick candles and she loved it!
This mermaid-loving girl loves her new sleeping bag!
We had a great day celebrating our sweet birthday girl!


Her mermaid outfit and mermaid sleeping bag are too cute... same with her bed head hair :)
ReplyDelete