I wanted to give Georgia Kate a party that represented what she loves right now, so we decided on a baby doll party! I had so much fun planning this for her and some of her best gal pals!
Party favors were little baby bottles filled with pacifier candy.
The set up...
We served Georgia Kate's favorite snacks - cheese and crackers, (pink) popcorn, fruit, juice, and of course, cupcakes!

Some of the cupcakes had pacifiers on top! :)
Thanks to a sweet friend lending us some of her baby stuff, our living room looked like Babies R Us! ;)
Rhett napped through the party, but other than him, it was girls only!
My baby doll...
The girls played with all the baby stuff, decorated bags, ate snacks, and played some more!
Such a sweet group of friends and their baby dolls!
Aubrey, Kennedy, Emery, Jillian, Avery, Clara, Audrey, Georgia Kate, Clara, and Penny
I loved watching them all play and just be sweet little girls together!

It really was such a great idea for a party and turned out so cute - you did a great job! Love the group pic at the end :)
ReplyDeleteDitto to Allison! And I also love how excited my Clara and GK look in the group pic (along with the friend between them) ;) Thanks again for including us in the fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the CUTEST! Love that Peach got some girl time since she is surrounded by boys! SO sad that Perry and I missed it. :( :( :(
ReplyDelete