Sunday, July 3, 2016

Perry Frances

Our beautiful NIECE, Perry Frances Lodde, was born on June 30th!!! We are all tickled pink! :) 

We were in the car a few days before Perry was born and Georgia Kate said out of the blue, "I think Alli's baby is going to be a girl." Then she waited about 30 seconds and added, "I thought really hard about that!"

I am so proud of Alli!  Chris, Rhett, and I were at the hospital when Perry was born.  It was so exciting to be on the other side of things this time!  

Alli looked amazing! 

Love this family of three!

Proud aunt and uncle!

Popsie and Mumsie with their fourth grandchild!

Precious Perry

We brought the kids up on Friday to meet their cousin!  
Mumsie and Popsie have 2 grandsons and 2 granddaughters!

This cousin picture looked a little different in my head, but I still love it! ;)

Peach and Pear :)))

On the same note… I could not pass up these little jammies.  Pears and Peaches?!?!  It was meant to be!  

Our beloved Dr. Levin delivered all three of my babies and my niece!  We got to visit with her for a few minutes in the waiting room after Perry was born.  It was such a treat!  Rhett makes her look tinier than she already is!  I'm so thankful for this precious lady!  

More Perry pictures to come! :) 

2 comments:

  1. So excited for them and for y'all- the cousins are going to have so much fun growing up together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this post! Except how big Rhett looks next to his newest cousin... that is depressing :(

    ReplyDelete